You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo, bugs, settings and my impressions

I bought the Affinity Photo, the first impression was good, nice interface and tools very similar to Photoshop. But after some weeks, I found many bugs and weird tools settings. 

* The ALT Color Picker doesn't work very well. This shortcut should help me a lot when I'm painting, but that bug really disturbing me. Besides, the Color Picker Tool has a weird setting that chooses a color and sets that to secondary color, I really can't understand why that setting.
* Changing brush size by Ctrl + Alt doesn't work very well, because sometimes the brush size isn't the same as the change icon.
* I hate that snap in zoom tool, it annoys me a lot.
* There isn't an Opacity Button for brushes.
* I need to pay attention to changing the layer order, because in "wrong" movement it creates some kind of mask. In Photoshop I just move it anyway and it works for me.

I'm sad, I'm using 1.10.5 version and it is not working very well for me.