You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't stop welcome screen appearing

Hello

Every time I open AP I untick the box saying "show this panel on start up" but next time it's back.

Also, & I don't know whether this related, but when I open AP the Documents window opens at the same time. This flashes on the screen momentarily as AP opens & remains as a small window behind it, If I close AP with the red button rather than quit it then when I try to open it just the Documents window appears.

Neither of these are major problems & I can live with them but I would like to resolve them if possible.

Incidentally, & again I don't know if there is any connection,but I was unable to upgrade 1.3.5 to 1.4 and had to uninstall 1.3.5 and replace it by installing 1.4 direct from the app store.

I am using OSX Mavericks & no antivirus software.

Thanks

• Staff

I'm unable to replicate your issue with the startup screen but you other issue with the rogue open dialog is a known issue and is fixed in the latest beta. More information here.

Did you receive any messages when trying to update to 1.4?