You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

52 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

Yeah, that is weird, I am looking at it now and I think you've found a bug regarding the small size of the dot/ellipse getting an offset for the stroke after it reaches a certain size.

I think that’s a known issue.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

11 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

I think that’s a known issue.

After much searching I know it is a known issue and it is being looked at. Sure seemed kind of familiar.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Yes, we need a "Transform Each" pretty badly!!

@seyed
My advice:
Take the dots into Inkscape. You'll be done in 30 seconds. Bring the result back into AD if you want. This is a true edit each solution.

But, If you want to stay exclusively in AD: There's no reason to have to do these individually by hand. (well maybe a couple of them, because in your example if you increase the dimension by that much some of the dots will overlap which will cause a problem in a group operation.)
BTW, The reason you're getting a "hole" in the middle is because the stroke is greater than the dot radius and crossing over itself. In this case ignore it :)

(the following is just one way to do it..... also assumes you do NOT want a hole in the center... but, that wouldn't be a big deal either)
1) select all dots (btw these aren't perfect circles.... is that correct?)
2) make the stroke whatever you want. (Ideally(?) to the point of no dots overlapping. Ignore the "hole".)
3) Expand stroke (to all at once).
4) Boolean Divide (again to all at once).
5) Boolean add (again to all at once).

If the desired target size causes overlap, those areas will need individual attention.

And it goes without saying..... this is not an all purpose solution and definitely not a suitable substitute for a dedicated Transform Each function. 

(in the GIF I give the dots a fill just to show that the "messed up" stroke on the inside is there. It's not a step in the process)
Edit: just came back to say that if you do have a fill when doing this there will be circles left underneath the new Curves item that will need to be deleted. No fill.... no worries.
1521203840_biggerdots.gif.3e71e5ed100a060b4a1e64900b5c72a1.gif