You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Questions about software painting

I am feeling sad, because every time WHEN I was painting, the brush often failed, leaving a little bit when I was painting, just like the pictures I uploaded. I tried many times to find a solution on the forum, but the fatal thing was that my English was very poor, so I failed to find a solution each time, so THIS time I summoned up the courage to post on the forum.I am really suffering and hope the manager can help me solve this problem

背景.png

Snipaste_2022-03-13_15-24-00.png

Edited by okaabb76

14 hours ago, philippe martin said:

你好,

我也有同样的问题,虽然没那么严重。我正在使用 Wacom 数位板。

对我有帮助的是使用笔设置的“笔尖感觉”。

就我而言,这意味着让它更坚固。

问候,

菲利普

Thank you very much for your answer,I gave it a try,I think this solution may not be a fundamental solution

• Staff

Additional replies can be added to the duplicate thread here: 

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!