anon1

English Help on German Mac - confused

I´m using a Mac with german language.

my Affinity Apps are all set to English though.

If I open the Help from the dropdown I still get the german help (as it always was).

If I search in the input field I get english results and if I open them I´m presented with the english help but without the navigation panel.

So that´s why I call it a bug...

I´d appreciate if the help could be just set to the language of the App, english in my case.

ok.. but there´s still a bug cause I get the english help to show up from the AP MAS application....

another user pointed me to this paths which enables me to view the english help in the browser 

Affinity Designer Beta:

file://localhost/Applications/Affinity%20Designer%20Beta.app/Contents/Resources/AffinityDesigner.help/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/index.html

Affinity Photo Beta

file://localhost/Applications/Affinity%20Photo%20Beta.app/Contents/Resources/AffinityPhoto.help/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/index.html

is this also possible for the MAS Version? 
The only sad thing about this was that I could´t search the help in the browser or at least I didn´t know how to...

The same is possible, simply remove the %20Beta - so:

Affinity Designer Beta:

file://localhost/Applications/Affinity%20Designer.app/Contents/Resources/AffinityDesigner.help/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/index.html

Affinity Photo Beta
file://localhost/Applications/Affinity%20Photo.app/Contents/Resources/AffinityPhoto.help/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/index.html

Hope this helps,

Andy.