You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Fixed] Bug: 1.4.1 - Renaming layers broken

This bug has crept back in... when renaming layers, AD sometimes repeatedly prevents me from renaming layer. I double click on the name, it's editable and active for a split second, then it goes back, as if I never double clicked on the layer to edit the name! It was happening in a previous version, which I reported in the past as well. Thanks for all you do.

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

• Staff

Hi Ronnyb,

I have been trying to recreate this for a little while now but unfortunately I am having no luck. Do you have a file that is constantly doing this or some steps we can use to recreate the issue?

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

It happens randomly Callum; I'll try to capture a video next time and see if we can track it down... it happened on a previous beta, and I think the guys squashed the bug... perhaps it crept back in...

Hi Ronnyb,

I have been trying to recreate this for a little while now but unfortunately I am having no luck. Do you have a file that is constantly doing this or some steps we can use to recreate the issue?

C

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.