You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bright Mode for Affinity

Dear Affinity Team. I'm desperately looking for a bright mode for Affinity Designer on ipad pro, I would like to use the program, but the icons are so subtle and small that I can hardly see them. So it is too exhausting for my eyes. I would really like to be able to turn off dark mode. On the desktop version, it is possible to select the bright mode and it is more barriere free.  I beg you to add a bright mode and it would be a great relief if the ipad version could do the same like the big sister on Mac and PC. Looking forward to an upgrade. Greetings

• 1 month later...

Dear Affinity Team, i am a bit disappointed that nobody replied yet. I tthink a bright mode would be so helpful expecially if you begin drawing on a white blanc canvas. Blended by the lightiy area it is very hard to manage the thin options on the black, dark mode. It is so exhausting. Please be kind and make it ready to chose a bright mode for Designer and Photo. I believe that a lot of users will be thank you for thia kind of update. 

1 hour ago, T-Mo said:

i am a bit disappointed that nobody replied yet.

Serif generally does not reply in this part of the forums, as they do not discuss not disclose future plans.

The Feature Requests & Suggestions section, and the forums it contains, are for us to tell Serif what we would like, and for us to discuss the requested enhancements. Usually Serif staff just read the topics in Feature Requests & Suggestions.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1