You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ATV Screen viewing size

I have recently purchased Affinity designer alongside Affinity photo. My problem is screen viewing tutorials, I cannot see the left side, or menubar. With a Photo it is no problem because I am constantly working with the software. However Designer I have no knowledge at all of it and if I could see the full window it will be appreciated. Is there any way I can reduce the windows size of the tutorial images or do I have a TV issue.

• Staff

I had this same issue, and for me it was a TV issue - I looked through the menus on my TV and was able to find settings to either automatically fit the content to the screen, or manually tweak the scaling..

I'm surprised the Apple TV doesn't have these overscan controls though - I guess they didn't put them in because most TVs must be able to do it?

Thanks,

Andy.