You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Browser Limitations on Playing Affinity Training Videos

On 1/29/2022 at 12:06 PM, Jeff at JSJ Photography said:

I was able to watch the Serif's tutorials Mask Layers video just ONE time, then tried the Masking vs Clipping Layers but I keep getting an "Affinity Photo for desktop tutorials" page but the video does not render.  I tried going back to the Mask Layers video, but now that one won't play either.  I tried accessing both videos again with my VPN off, but that also did not solve the problem.  Must be a mysterious cookies thing or something wrong with my browser settings/brand.

Interesting observation of a bug that only happens in Chrome browsers.  In Chrome, I can only watch one video one time and then I can't watch anymore in that browser session. However, if I open the Affinity training videos up in MS Edge, I can watch all of them.  Not sure why Google Chrome limits Affinity videos this way, but I just have to remember this is no longer a problem with the Edge browser.