You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adding Topaz DeNoise to Affinity Photo as a plugin

I would like to be able to go to Topaz DeNoise from inside Affinity Photo. In the Photoshop Plugins section of preferences I added the directory where I have installed DeNoise, but even though I have checked "Allow unknown plugins" and restarted Affinity, no plugins are showing up.

I am using Windows 10 and AP 1.10.4.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Nancy

I am using the latest AI version. I only have a 250 GB SSD drive for my programs, so I installed my Topaz programs on drive D:. I asked Topaz about it and they said to try it there. My Topaz programs are working properly, so I left it there. I did add that path to the Plugin Search Folders.

Nancy

6 hours ago, Nancy6107 said:

so I installed my Topaz programs on drive D

When you look at the above image I posted you can see the link to the plugin and you only have to change the C in a D and leave the program files etc. out. Or just go to D and search for the plugin folder by following the above link.