You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Create plugin suitable for Silhouette Cameo Pro

I'm a paper-artist and I currently use Adobe Illustrator to create my vector files, which then automatically cuts all the files on my paper plotter Silhouette Cameo Pro. 

I'd love to switch to Affinity because of the reduced cost, but my main reason for not having done so yet, is because it doesn't work with my paper-cutting machine.

Is this something that would be included in a future update?

• 2 months later...

I had asked this years ago, since Illustrator and CorelDRAW have plugins (Silhouette Connect), I was hoping that AD would be able to have one as well.  The response was that it was something that had to come from Silhouette.  However, I recently found there is a free Inkscape plugin that can be used with a Cameo.  So now I'm wondering why someone from Affinity can't do the same?