You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Chance to WIN an iPad Pro and Pencil!

KateM

Congrats on App of the year.  Been pushing AP on any of my photographer friends who will listen.  Great app and great support.

MelG

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde

No offence, but surely Windows should be your next version of choice as opposed to iOS and the iPad Pro. We've already had a great tablet for drawing (Surface Pro) available for a while and you would only have to create the one Windows version for that. I fear Affinity is extremely limited in being Mac OS only and for it to truly become mainstream it really needs to be cross platform.

Regardless of my views, congrats on the award, from my brief play with both Photo and Designer I came away impressed. Shame I can't use it more.

Forget all about Photoshop, this is a fantastic app you have created, and you deserve every award you can gain. How can a quality app cost so little. Thanks guys for all of your hard work.

I've just shared Affinity Photo on Facebook, so wish me luck

Just visited my long lost twitter account and made my first tweet in several years.
And shared the post on FB. :)

I can't say how much I admire the guys (and girls?) and the work you have done with the Affinity apps.

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2