You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Chance to WIN an iPad Pro and Pencil!

KateM

And what about those who aren’t on Facebook and/or Twitter? They don’t get the chance to win?

I have contacted Serif and unless you use Facebook or Twitter you cannot be entered into the draw..........

As I do not use either that excludes me and I suspect a few others!

I NEVER win things like this. But I sure love to promote people so why the heck not! Hubby is fighting stage IV cancer and I'm in school full time so an iPad Pro & Pencil would be a dream come true. But if anyone else on the forum wins, I'm happy for them as well. 

Peace, love and creativity!

Rebecca

Blessings,

Rebecca

www.RebeccaWithey.com

Done and done. Both Design & Photo have been perfect for me since I have been trying to dump Adobe since the CC came around. I am also eagerly awaiting the layout app for the final dump of InDesign, and Quark, for that matter. Here's a little bug for ears of the development folks, how about an asset cataloging or 'bridge' type app next?

I am sure everyone would really like to win the iPad with the pencil and everyone here could really use it, so we'll just leave it at that. 

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

Lisa Rose

Atlanta, GA

Congratulations for winning the award, you've earned it! :) I both liked / shared you on Facebook and Twitter and now I'm looking forward to next Friday!

Tweeted, though it probably won't get much visibility in my feed lol. Been showing Designer and Photo to my fellow designers in real life and many have fallen in love with them. Reeeeally looking forward to the Publisher as well as iOS versions of your apps!

I used photoshop elements from Version 5, 8,11 and 13 and didn't think it was very user friendly. Earlier this year I trialled Affinity and looked at the tutorials that are available, I was so impressed that I bought Affinity Photo before the trial period was up. It is so much easier to use and I love the non destructive element that allows instant review of what you have done. Great piece of software well done and congratulations on the award.