You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

After a few days of free trial, I purchased Designer from your Affinity Store.

Paid, created my account on your website and installed the application on my HP Envy laptop. Unfortunately, my repeated efforts to register the product remained unsuccessful. I have tried everything, even uninstalled the software, restarted my laptop, then installed it again, restarted, etc. Still the same. Please, see screenshots enclosed. 

I have tried to call the Nottingham number. I tried in the evening and kept trying this morning. Please, help me to complete the registration as I will need to use the programme I paid for.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Andrea

2022-02-11 (2).png

Screenshot 2022-02-11 102443.jpg

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

HI! Im having the same issues. I used the trial package and then purchased it. I have tried to register it also but when I try to sign in it repeatedy says that it timed out during sign in or registration. I have also uninstalled, turned on and off multiple times with the same issue. Although I can use the product, I cant register it or install the add on stamps/brushes etc.

Hello @sophie A and welcome to the forums.

Please read the post above yours!

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Hello and welcome to the forums.

You have the same problem as the other two, you don't read the FAQs and also the hints that are posted here. 

6 hours ago, Komatös said:

Hello and welcome to the forums.

You have the same problem as the other two, you don't read the FAQs and also the hints that are posted here. 

This is neither a welcoming or friendly response to accuse people - who are frustrated, have spent good money on the programs and the add-ons and obviously have tried to simply follow the instructions to register their product.

Being that I was in here 3 weeks ago and see that the same problem is ongoing does not inspire confidence.

This snarky response further decreases my confidence in the product. 

I would like to be able to use the add-ons I PAID for and working as an administrator does not allow me to do so,

Being that it is three weeks in, no resolution, AND a snarky rather than HELPFUL or ETA comment about registration resolution instead of a half-baked work around, I am nothing but frustrated myself. 

@Jill Squire 

It may not be a friendly answer, but it is an honest one; because the problem with registration is the most frequent message at the moment, so that the solution to this is now at the top of the FAQs.

And it is not too much to ask that the responsible user uses the search function to find out whether there is already a solution to his problem.

With this in mind, have a nice Saturday, Sunday or Monday (depending on your time zone), 

1 hour ago, Komatös said:

And it is not too much to ask that the responsible user uses the search function

A search isn’t even required in this case.
Simply coming to the “Customer Service, Accounts and Purchasing” section and reading down the first page of results – without needing to create a log-in – will give someone the information they need within just a click or two – see attached image.

Jill Squire: It’s not usually good practice to write your reply within the ‘quote box’ as it makes it more difficult for people to see that you have actually replied. Best to write your reply outside of the ‘quote box’ so it’s more-easily seen. (I understand that this may just be a simple new-forum-user error.)

Screenshot 2022-02-13 095435.png