You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD:Time savers requests

I've been using Affinity for more than a year :)

I've posted some requests along this year for my own pleasure and other customers...

Some of these have been applied but not some others... this is a recap:

- In corner tool please let us to bake only a selected corner. (bake only a selected corner)

- In node tool please let us to select a segment with a single click (the possibility to select an entire segment between two nodes)

- In node tools let us to delete segments

- in node tools please let us to divide segments with nodes, so when select a segment and divide it a new node is placed in the middle that result into two segments 

- in node tools please let us to decide the next "new node" type so if I create a new node this node can be directly sharp(corner), smooth(bezier) or smart. 

(Predefine the node type to add to, the current behavior is "sharp" if you are adding nodes between two "sharp" nodes or "smooth" for all the other cases ) 

- In transform let us to apply proportional transformations... double...triple... four times... five times...... 

(while you press a key or key combination enable snap steps to get the proportional transformation of your current object)

- Simple mirror in with transform, let us to take an object from a side to other to mirror it

- Instant duplicate on transform... within transform's process you can place a duplicate if you press space or a predefined key for this function 

(place clones while you are transforming, this will be very useful)

Regards