You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo is Apple's Best Mac App of 2015

Dale

• Staff

Hi SSovenok,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

There's an issue with a open dialog appearing automatically that may be causing this. It was fixed in the latest Beta which you can download from here. This fix will also be included in the next Mac App Store update. Just remember to keep the Mac App Store version installed since it's needed to validate/run the Beta in case you decide to install it.

• 1 month later...

With the latest debacle with Adobe and the CC update that deleted files from the root directory...

A smoking sale price on Photo to match Designer would be fantastic!!!   :)   :)   :)

Just saying ;)

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) Mac OS 13 | 4.2 GHz Quad Core Intel-Core i7 | 64GB Ram | Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

Adobe Photography (Lightroom and Photoshop) | Affinity Designer 2 | Affinity Photo 2 | Affinity Publisher 2 | Capture One Pro (for now) | Topaz Labs Photography Suite | Fast Raw Viewer | NeoFinder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am not sure if this is the right place to post questions/bugs, but here goes:

I have tried to use Affinity for creating a new panorama, and it often does not work, the images are not able to be stitched by affinity. Occasionally it works, but more often than not it does not. 

Yet when I use Panorama Maker 5, it stitches just fine. 

Is there some way of setting the hot spots for stitching so that Affinity has a better chance of stitching the photos?

Don

I am not sure if this is the right place to post questions/bugs

If you go to the index page to view the list of subforums in this Affinity Support forum, I think you might agree that an old thread in the 'News and Information' subforum is not the best place to post a question or a bug report.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

------I think you might agree that an old thread in the 'News and Information' subforum is not the best place to post a question or a bug report-----

Thanks for the warm welcome. A link to the correct place would have  been more use than that snarky comment. 

I have now found what I hope is the correct place to ask that question, a topic/thread labelled 'stitching'. 

Thanks for the warm welcome. A link to the correct place would have  been more use than that snarky comment.

My apologies, Don. I didn't mean that to come as across as snarky, and I did give you a link.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 1 month later...