You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fill option in context menu doesn't open a window when clicked on (lower half mostly)

ebspc

Fill option in context menu doesn't open a window when clicking in the lower half of the button. It sometimes happens clicking in the top half, or there is a delay in the window opening. I'm new to Affinity and this happened from the install on MacOS Monterey 12.1 and has continued after 12.2 upgrade. It's been extremely frustrating. After fooling with it repeatedly to report the bug I only now discovered that it's mainly only in the lower half of the fill rectangle. So, I guess that's a bit of a workaround.

1. Using 1.10.4
  2. I can you reproduce it.
  3. It happens for a new document.
  4. If you cannot provide a sample document then please give an accurate description of the problem for example it should include most of the following:
  •    MacOS Monterey 12.2
  •    Happens with hardware acceleration ON or OFF
  •    Clicked on Fill option in context menu and the window dosen't open. Just recently discovered it's mainly a bug in the lower half of the fill rectangle button
  •    Selected the object with either the move, node, or pen tool. Then tried to change the fill color
  •    In earlier documents every click that wasn't opening the window would show in the History as "set fill" repeatedly. It's not doing that now in new documents.
  •    Never worked properly from 12.1 to 12.2

Video capture:

Fill context menu bug.afdesign