You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

No tone mapping panels -- ANSWERED thank you

What have I done now ? ! 🙁 This actually happen quite some time ago 
How to get the tone mapping adjustment panels open ?
The tone mapping part is being done with no dramas 
Also; I'm sure if I put the cursor on the personas icon the name showed -- that doesn't happen now or for any any tool bar icons .
Have done a reset studio 
Tab key moves the on screen image only 
cheers; thanks for reading 

AP tone mapping.jpg

AP tone mapping 02.jpg

Are there checkmarks beside the Show Left and Show Right Studios?

showLRstudio.jpg

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

Have you hidden them? try pressing Tab on the keyboard.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

He posted that he's tried the Tab key.

@ianrb, Are you Floating the UI? Go to Window menu, and see if anything is being Floated? Try selecting Dock All. If they're floating, you should be able to drag things around and reveal them if they're hiding behind other things.

Try Minimizing your Canvas area. Click on the "-" in the upper right corner. By your sceenshots you've at least undocked the toolbar and navigation panel.

Try going to View>Studio>Studio Presets, do you have any saved? Probably not, since Reset Studio didn't work. You could also try Holding down the Control key while launching AP, to get the Clear User Data dialog. Reset Studio is one of the options. Try having only Reset Studio checked to see if that gets everything back. If you choose to clear everything, you'll loose any presets, everything. So you will need to ensure you have them backed up first.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

4 hours ago, ianrb said:

Sadly yes thank you Ron :) 

Can you give us a screenshot of your View > Studio menu?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Have you simply tried resetting the studio, or unchecking and then checking the show left studio and show right studio?

Do you have any Studio Presets, do you have more than one desktop?

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Sorry for being unclear, @ianrb. I meant for the Tone Mapping Persona, which is the one you're having the problem with, not for the Photo Persona. The menu settings are unique for each Persona.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

1 hour ago, ianrb said:

Did a reset and now all back as it should be .

Reset was probably overkill and not needed, but it would certainly have worked :)

-- Walt
PC: