You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

When i create a slice using the slice selection tool then clicking on create a slice in the layers panel of Export persona, the slice has not the same size of the layer so it create an extra-space which i don't need when i open the svg (the layer format of  exportation).

How to fix that?

Thank you

Below some screenshots to vizualize the problem

image.thumb.png.e15fae9f3f10b979eca6ab0c049e0348.png

image.png.cb43e39ca8830d416c8e00470c77eda6.png

Has that object been vector cropped (Designer) or clip/masked with another object?

If not, please upload a sample document

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Creating slices in the Export persona from the document supplied all seems to work correctly for me.

I can't recreate what you are seeing

If no one else can, you might want to upload a video showing what you do so we can follow the steps precisely (use the same document you uploaded)

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

The square is not pixel aligned. Here are zoomed in views of the two corners.

1407764829_ScreenShot2022-01-18at7_17_30AM.png.202b311fa7ca8855725a27e33d7a17f7.png         389092651_ScreenShot2022-01-18at7_18_30AM.png.d2db5a72638997e6e71d5d56d99e174b.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

After you place the exported square back in the document, in the context toolbar you have an option called Page Box: which is set to TrimBox.

Does it display correctly if you set that to Minimum or Maximum?

9 hours ago, Hellodesigners said:

is there a way to do it in bulk?

I don't think so, unless something has changed since the post below