Sign in to follow this  
avo

Stuff i do with AD everyday

I have been using Affinity Designer for all my design-related tasks since may 2015. So here is just a current piece i'm working on - its a newsletter for government. 

But i also love to use AD for illustration and digital drawing and painting. Just because it is totally cool :)

post-12202-0-53870300-1449475679_thumb.jpg

Follow me on Dribbble

https://dribbble.com/g-avoyan

That looks great! Did you do the small illustration in AD?

No, i did the layout of this newsletter. Its design... I use AD most of the time for digital design. But as to illustrations - i use AD for them too, of different style... I think i'll upload something here soon... 

Follow me on Dribbble

https://dribbble.com/g-avoyan

Oh yea, its what i really-really want ))

Me too 50% of my days is working is in Indesign laying out copy and creating spreads...I love Designer for illustration, Logo and now with artboards client mock work, I'm now desperate to kick Indesign out of my life for good.