You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Book intended for BLURB publishing

Hello everyone,

I'm just about ready to send my 80-page photo book (with poetry by others) to Blurb and wondering if anyone has any pitfalls to look out for before I order a proof.

I've gone over all the Blurb settings a dozen or more times and I'm pretty sure I have those as they are specified on their website.

One thing I'm a bit unsure about - the inner margin is 1/2" and outer margins are 1/4" - considering the number of pages, am I generally safe centering the poems between the margins. Asking because with the inner margin being wider, things sometimes look a bit off-center on screen.

Would appreciate any and all tips.

Thanks

Have you tried searching the forums for “blurb” (without the quotes) and seeing what questions other people have asked, and the answers to those questions?
I get eight pages of results in my search so there’s probably already something out there which can be of assistance.