You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is there any way to divide 10X10 in slices evenly on the grid?

Or use ImageMagick and it's convert prog, there are several ways to do that via ImageMagick ...

• convert -crop 10%x10% bild.jpg output.jpg

... will create "output-0.jpg", "output-1.jpg" ... till ... output-99.jpg

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

This practically duplicates the clip that I posted in the thread referred by @v_kyr above, but done in Affinity Photo, instead of Designer, and splitting an image with a predefined size:

What was not mentioned in the context of earlier video was that the tiles should have an integer pixel width and height to avoid antialiasing of edges (which would be important if it is crucial that there are no visible edges between the tiles), so the width and height of the image to be split should be an exact multiple of the tile size.

Mr.v_kyr

I installed ImageMagick-6.9.12-Q16, but I am not good at English, so I did not know how to use the software.
Anyway, thanks for the information.

Mr.Lagarto 

Thank you very much for the very useful tutorial video.
The idea is great and I like it very much.
I'm going to request a Feedback for a tool to slice images into squares in batches, as it might be more useful.
Thank you very much.

8 hours ago, suizenji said:

I installed ImageMagick-6.9.12-Q16, but I am not good at English, so I did not know how to use the software.

It's a command line program which you use and execute from a shell (a CMD or PowerShell on Windows systems)!

> convert.exe -crop 10%x10% bild.jpg output.jpg

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

12 hours ago, v_kyr said:

語が

Mr.v_kyr & Mr.Hens
Thank you for showing me how to use this useful tool.
This time, I am looking for an easy way to slice using Affinity.

Mr.Lisbon
Do you draw a procedual grid and then manually create slices while looking at it? It would be useful if there was a way to automatically slice based on the guide, but if there isn't, it's very difficult.

18 hours ago, suizenji said:

Mr.Lisbon
Do you draw a procedual grid and then manually create slices while looking at it?

Yes.

18 hours ago, suizenji said:

It would be useful if there was a way to automatically slice based on the guide, but if there isn't, it's very difficult.

Takes a little practice suizenji. But if you use the keyboard it's easier.
Control key + mouse wheel = zoom
Spacebar + left mouse button = move canvas