You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Digital Paintings] Environmental Concept Art

Furexus

Hey everybody,

I do environmental art as a hobby, all pictures were made in affinity photo (painting with some photo bashing).

Maybe this is a good opportunity to state that using brightness in the brushes to simulate PS-like pen pressure controlled opacity drives me crazy, as this changes the values of the color too. Also a lot of recent crashes, what's up with that. Besides that, I love affinity photo. It gives me 95% of the PS-stuff I need.

Feel free to critique / share opinions! If you like, check out my homepage (www.sebastianbreitenbach.de) / twitch where I did stream the creation process of most of my pictures.

:)

Thanks, have fun and happy holidays!

stream17-13.jpg

landscape009-2.jpg

stream16-7.jpg

stream15-2.jpg

stream11-8.jpg

• 1 month later...

These are beautiful!  I have yet to use Affinity Photo but this is convincing me to try.  Did you make these on an ipad or on a PC?  I love the feel of them, very pleasing textures/paintstrokes and warm colors...the third one is good too but it feels almost dangerous.  Pretty good you can give that kind of feeling with paint strokes lol!

Edited by Starling
mistake on picture number

Hey, Starling! I made those on PC! And while I really loved Affinity for certain features, I switched to another software lately, due to crashing issues and some missing features. I still use affinity, but only for photo stuff and sometimes bashing. It's great for what it is!