You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can i pay for Affinity Designer other way than App Store?

• Staff

Hi jamland,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity applications are only available for purchase trough the Mac App Store.

Have you tried to use you Paypal account to purchase there? This option is available for some countries.

For more info please check this link.

You can also get an iTunes Store Gift Card and add it to your account balance to buy items/apps on the Mac App Store. Check this link for more info.

I purchased affinity Photo by using a universal Credit gift card they can be purchased at any supermarkets just look in that gift card section purchase one over the amount you need go onto the internets register your card once registered you can use any purchase on the internet including the App Store just fill out the Credit card details as normal the App Store treats this as a standard Credit card the remaining amounts left on the card Will be saved to make further purchases I feel this is a Safeway to make purchases as once the card is used it is useless to Anybody Else hope this this Answered your question