You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

"Star Wars" Style Perspective Text

I'm working on a poster for my children's church, and I'd like to use the "Star Wars" style perspective text for the lesson titles. Is there a tool for that yet? Any ideas on how to do it without a tool? I've attached a pic of what a friend did for it in PS, but I'd like to make it look a little different.post-22683-0-64073700-1448999375_thumb.png

I don't know what program you are using but it's achievable in Affinity Photo and Designer.

A Youtube Video I found :

This could also be achieved by a 3D software such as Blender (Open source - free)

Sorry, I'm using Designer, the mesh/perspective tool is available for Photo it appears, but not yet in Designer. Maybe I'll go buy Photo also. Thanks for the reply!

Hi ryanmortenson

Feel free to download the trial of Affinity Photo here :)

It would be possible to do this sort of thing in Designer, you could convert the text to curves and use the Node Tool to change perspective manually, although this would take more time.. Affinity Photo would be better for this sort of thing.

Also, your .afdesign files will open in Affinity Photo, so you can carry on where you left off in Designer.

J