You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Order out of stock Item

Hi there

Would it be possible to order(and pay today) for a out of stock Affinity Publisher Book while on the %30 offer before there offer finishes today 06.12.22

I would be grateful , because am ready to purchase the software Affinity Publisher also today!

Thanks 

Patmeyer

• Staff

Hi @Patmeyer, welcome to the Affinity forum.

Unfortunately the Black Friday sale has depleted the stock of our workbooks, and we are not currently taking new orders. At this present time we do not know when the books may be back in stock, sorry.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

Don't let that stop you buying Publisher though, lots of tutorials online and it's very easy to use. The workbook is not really essential in my opinion

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

1 minute ago, StevenS said:

Hi @Patmeyer, welcome to the Affinity forum.

Unfortunately the Black Friday sale has depleted the stock of our workbooks, and we are not currently taking new orders. At this present time we do not know when the books may be back in stock, sorry.

Thank you for your swift reply, regarding my question!

I should, could, ect have bought this item earlier.

Only myself to blame.

Thanks 

Patmeyer

2 minutes ago, carl123 said:

Don't let that stop you buying Publisher though, lots of tutorials online and it's very easy to use. The workbook is not really essential in my opinion

Thanks

I do have Designer and Photo Affinity books and all!

So question now, should I ad publisher to the mix?(minus the book) while it's on offer till midnight.

@Patmeyer

10 minutes ago, Patmeyer said:

should I ad publisher to the mix?(minus the book) while it's on offer till midnight.

In my opinion (and assuming you have, or intend to have in the future, the need for its features), YES!

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.