daliot

shortcut for "Find in Layers Panel" command.

I wonder how others are coping with but,,,

I use "Find in Layers Panel" command a lot and leting it performed with a keyboard shortcut will save a lot of effort.

Hi evtonic3,

Ein Shortcut wäre sehr sinnvoll, wenn man mit einem Tablett arbeitet.

Viele Grüße

Newstone

-------
translated with Google Translator:

Hi evtonic3,
A shortcut would be very useful if you work with a tray.
Many greetings
Newstone

Just curious, you think a right-click to access this is not fast enough?

@evtonic3: A right-click is not fast enough. It means right clicking first and then mousing a list way down to its last entry and only after that releasing the mouse (assuming you refer to the current implementation). A shortcut would be faster – but a toggle on the Layers panel to automatically keep the currently selected element in view would be even more convenient..

@evtonic3: As Matthias said, right-click & scroll-down to last item is slow and tiresom. Since Affinity Designer Beta is coming with customizable shortcuts for all menu item, my little wish is that there be a "Find in Layers panel" command as a menu item for the menu bar.