You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to acquire (scan) images in Photo. New iMac. M1. OS 12.0.1. Epson ET-3700 EcoTank multifunction printer/scanner.

Every time I attempt to scan an image directly into Affinity Photo using the "Acquire Image" the scanned image is a jumble of pixels and transparent shadows. Basically it is useless. Is there a fix? Or is there an update for Photo? Thanks for any information or help you can give.

Charles 

Attempted Scan.afphoto

Edited by CharlesD62

• Staff

Hi @CharlesD62,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

Thanks for your report!

I can confirm that this is a known issue within Affinity, unfortunately it doesn't affect all users/scanners/versions of macOS - which makes it rather difficult for us to replicate here.

I will be sure to update the development log with your report/information now, I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!