Crashing on export - possibly caused by Preflight

I am running into a lot of crashing out of nowhere it seems.

The project that I have discussed in other threads before is crashing in the export phase. When I click export, I get the spinning ball, and 15% of the time, I get the Preflight Options. The other remaining times, the program crashes.

Is anyone else getting this? Or is there a work around?

Robby

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.0.1 

Publisher 1.10.4

2 hours ago, Robby Poole said:

The project that I have discussed in other threads (…) Crashing on export - possibly caused by Preflight

Do your other threads contain information which maybe relevant here (e.g. used object / layer types)? If yes, can you post the links to these threads?

If Preflight does "possibly" cause a crash you could try deactivating it for export to reduce Preflight as the culprit.

macOS 10.14.6, MacBookPro Retina 15" + Eizo 27"