You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Un tracé bizarre. An amazing path

uneMule

Bonjour,
j'ai obtenu ce tracé en modifiant le point avec clic gauche et droit maintenus et déplacement de la souris avec barre d'espace maintenue.
Ça ressemble à un tracé qui semble ouvert mais qui ne l'est pas.
Accident ou fonction souhaitée ?

Hello,
I got this plot by modifying the point with left and right click held and moving the mouse with space bar held.
It looks like an open plot but it is not.
Accident or intended function?

quoitesce.afdesign

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2

It seems to be a bug when a handle of an endnode gets space-dragged. According to the bottomline tool-tip space-drag moves the node, instead it seems to split the node and causes an indifferent state. It occurs regardless of the applied brush and also with no stroke at all.

701893676_endnodesmoothhandlespacedrag0.thumb.jpg.96398e164e9591fa82732de802277f8c.jpg

1683626294_endnodesmoothhandlespacedrag1.thumb.jpg.fd8bce2fb24e56dd450a9e968b6d790f.jpg808323535_endnodesmoothhandlespacedrag2.thumb.jpg.203223e03b2ecf5d972879d97ae9faca.jpg 1424689362_endnodesmoothhandlespacedrag5.thumb.jpg.67ad55282ca1e921650f1103f6704e15.jpg

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

2 hours ago, thomaso said:

According to the bottomline tool-tip space-drag moves the node, instead it seems to split the node and causes an indifferent state.

In the version on my Mac, there is no mention of using the spacebar with the Node Tool. In fact, as it is elsewhere in the UI in all the Mac Affinity apps, holding down the spacebar temporarily switches to the View (hand) Tool so space + drag pans the view.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Bonjour @thomaso, @R C-R.

Merci pour vos retours.
par habitude, en cours de tracé, le clic maintenu, la barre d'espace permet de déplacer le nœud.
Mais ici on dirait effectivement que le nœud est scindé ou que Designer crée un jumeau.

Thank you for your feedback.
Usually, when drawing, the click and hold, space bar moves the node.
But here it does look like the node is split or Designer is creating a twin.

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2

5 hours ago, R C-R said:

In the version on my Mac, there is no mention of using the spacebar with the Node Tool. In fact, as it is elsewhere in the UI in all the Mac Affinity apps, holding down the spacebar temporarily switches to the View (hand) Tool so space + drag pans the view.

Mouse over a node or node handle and the status bar hints change to those shown by thomaso

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

6 hours ago, firstdefence said:

Mouse over a node or node handle and the status bar hints change to those shown by thomaso

I get the "Drag + Space" item only if I mouse over a node handle, but not if I mouse over a node. The "Drag + Space" works to reposition the node if I hold down the spacebar after starting to drag the handle. Otherwise, regardless of where the mouse pointer is, as soon as I hold down the spacebar, the pointer changes to the hand & the View Tool is temporarily activated.

However, even when "Drag + Space" over a node handle works to reposition the node, it does split the node, like @thomaso mentioned earlier.

3 hours ago, stokerg said:

I've replicated this on Windows and also Windows.

I think you mean on Macs & Windows, right?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7