You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

FEATURE REQUEST: Right click for capitalization

I would like to submit a feature request for Capitalization:

Right clicking on selected text bring up the menu with a "Capitalization" from the "text menu" as an option. Then the text menu capitalization submenu to follow. It would be much easier to change some of the text that people send me in their emails without having to go to the menu each time.

I could probably make that a keyboard shortcut.

thanks!!

8 hours ago, Bryce said:

I could probably make that a keyboard shortcut.

I find that I need different types of Capitalization from the menu each time, so a right click after selection is better than making four or six shortcuts. I am fairly certain that this has been asked for previously.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

38 minutes ago, Bryce said:

like a customizable right lcick menu?

Yes. You can see exactly what I mean here with LibreOffice, which has customisable tool bars/menus/context menus. There is no direct equivalent to what you want, but let's say you want an option to capitalise every (highlighted/selected) word - something which LibreOffice offers. This is not in the standard context menu, but I just added it in a few seconds. The 150%/Page Width/100% are also not standard, but I added those too. It's sometimes far easier to just right click over something and have the option that I want.

2100590899_Screenshot2021-12-01at16_56_53.png.ff961e5d479e32a08de743605e0d9797.png