You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Opacity Percentage Indicator for Grid and Snapping Axis Manager

In the grid and snapping axis manager window, you can lower the opacity for the grid lines and subdivision lines. The problem is you cant really see what opacity percentage you have it set on. Theres no opacity percentage indicator. Its really just moving the slider and seeing what opacity you like. There needs to be an opacity percentage indicator next to the slider. I want to know what opacity percentage my grid lines are on, and I'd like to input a specific opacity percentage instead of just sliding and guessing. I'm attaching 2 photos to this post.

The first photo is the grid and snapping axis manager window with the opacity sliders at the very bottom with no percentage indicator.

The second photo shows the settings for the Outer Glow FX. Look how theres an opacity slider and look how to the right theres a percentage indicator. I need THAT percentage indicator to be next to the opacity sliders in the grid and snapping axis manager window for grid lines and subdivision lines. 

Thank you. 

1st photo.png

2nd photo.png

1 hour ago, MoonaticDestiny said:

and seeing what opacity you like.

But this is exactly the way the settings should be made - set it so that the visibility of the grid and guides, which will be affected by the parameters and settings of your monitor (eg its brightness, contrast, ...), exterior lighting, background color, type and the color of your work, etc., was optimal. After all, the value (whether it is 25 or 26) will not help for that in any way.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.