You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Floating panels bug in full screen mode

elguapo

In latest version of Affinity 1.10.4 there is a bug with floating panels, they all open on closest space to the full screen app. Any dialog/studio or pop-up window. So if I'm working on document full screen and press More on tool bar for editing the brush, the window opens on the adjacent space and I have to switch space and edit there. Same with any palette.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue in full screen.  new, jumps to other space, click create and then just sits there in that space, have to manually go back to space with designer, very annoying.

using Catalina 10.15.7 on one machine and Big Sur 11.6.2 on another machine. both do this.

macOS 10.15 iMac - macOS 11 M1 Mac mini - Affinity Designer & Photo 1.10.5

iPad iOS 15.4 Affinity Designer & Photo 1.10.5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in the same position as you, it is mildly annoying, but I am used to it.  I note that I did not see this issue until this week.  The first time I ran across it I thought APub had frozen.

For the specifics, iMac 2019 edition, running the latest version of OS/X 12.2.1.  APub, latest version