You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Graphics glitch in UI (Split)

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, @thiagojnunes.

I see that a moderator split your post into a new topic. If you were Following the old one, yoiu might want to Follow this one, too. You should be able to do that by clicking the Follow button at the top of this topic, or clicking here.

I don't recall seeing reports with screenshots exactly like yours, but you might check to see if you have any of the third-party software installed that is known to cause problems. You'll find that list here:

In particular, the Nahimic software (often visible only by looking at the list of active Windows Services) has been causing problem for a number of users recently, both those using Affinity and those using other software.

If that's not it, you might try Edit > Preferences (keyboard shortcut Ctrl + , (comma) by default) and looking in the Performance section. If Hardware Accleratiion (OpenCL) is enabled, try disabling it.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

I just came to report the same issue. So far I noticed it only in Affinity programs and Wacom Desktop Centre. It's happened after upgrade to Windows 11 and it's in both dark and light mode. I have NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060.

Animation.gif

W11, Dell G5, i7, 64GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2600, Wacom Intuos Pro M + iPad Pro 2018.
 sakrajda.eu

• Staff

Using the link @walt.farrellprovided to the third party issues, try the suggestion fix for the ASUS Sonic / ASUS GPU Tweak III / MSI Nahimic issue. This is at the moment the most common one we come across thats affects our apps and others. You can check the Windows Task Manager to see if the process is running, stopping it and then checking our app to see if the UI issues are resolve to quickly confirm. You can then add the no hardware flag to app as a temporary solution for the moment as we've reported it to their developers.

3 hours ago, Lee D said:

You can check the Windows Task Manager

In many cases it seems to be visible only in the Windows Services list. 

One way to view the Services: Click the Windows Start icon, and type Services. The first entry in the results should be the one that's needed.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 5:57 PM, walt.farrell said:

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, @thiagojnunes.

I see that a moderator split your post into a new topic. If you were Following the old one, yoiu might want to Follow this one, too. You should be able to do that by clicking the Follow button at the top of this topic, or clicking here.

I don't recall seeing reports with screenshots exactly like yours, but you might check to see if you have any of the third-party software installed that is known to cause problems. You'll find that list here:

In particular, the Nahimic software (often visible only by looking at the list of active Windows Services) has been causing problem for a number of users recently, both those using Affinity and those using other software.

If that's not it, you might try Edit > Preferences (keyboard shortcut Ctrl + , (comma) by default) and looking in the Performance section. If Hardware Accleratiion (OpenCL) is enabled, try disabling it.

Thank you @walt.farrell , i tried it all and the guilty is Nahimic service... I appreciate your time to help the community.

• 2 weeks later...