You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tabbing through Xfm Studio Panel bug

Tabbing through all the fields in the studio panel doesn't cycle back around to the first field, instead begins cycling the UI on and off. This is incorrect behavior, the app should continue cycling through and highlighting fields in the Xfm studio panel. Only when the user hits Enter or Return, should the app leave focus from the Xfm panel back to the main UI.

Thanks for all you do

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

I am not seeing this on my Mac running OS 11.6.1

I do however find it impossible to exit the fields after tabbing from one to another one. This is a right royal pain and seems to be worse with every update. You cannot change tools or start typing text without clicking on the canvas area. Real bad bug(s).

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.