You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity state

Hello development team!
I have a lot of questions.
First and foremost: Are you going to fix your programs?
For more than a year, the brush engine has been broken and many people have written about it. About the "convenient" quick color select, I generally keep quiet. When will this be fixed?
Now the program is extremely unstable. Yes, you are making your own fast pixel engine. But what good is it if the program constantly crashes.
There is still no normal Windows ink support. Either graphics tablets are not supported, or the program ignores the mouse in this mode, or something else. And again the question is, when will this be fixed?
Many problems have existed for years, and it is not known that they will be solved at all.
There are also just a bunch of things that are long overdue to add.
Users have been asking you for years. But it’s like you’re just ignoring.
Even free software developers do not allow this.
Please share something with us.
Programs are in a terrible state of disrepair. I bought them to work, but in fact I received non-working tools.