You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Payment method not accepted

Hey guys,

Having a couple issues

1: Stuck "Processing order with Mac Chrome browser (Version 96.0.4664.55 (Official Build) (arm64))
I have purchased lots of stuff from you guys in the past. When using Mac Chrome I get the"Processing your order" and just sits there, if I switch to Safari the processing your order proceeds to checkout.

2: Payment failed (this is only happening since Black Friday sale)
When I get to payment and use my saved card I get the message "Your payment has been declined by your payment provider. Please change your payment method and try again." I rang my bank and they said my account is fine, so we tested buying something on another site and the payment went through. So they suggested I reach out to you guys and see if there is an issue on your end?

Not sure what's going on but hopefully you guys can let me know. As I really want to take advantage of your Black Friday 30% off and buy the 3 workbooks and some add-ons

On 11/24/2021 at 4:54 PM, Adam said:

Hello @Warren M

Apologies you're having trouble placing an order with us.

I've emailed you directly so we can look into this further for you, and so we can troubleshoot, where necessary.

Thanks for your time,

Adam

Same thing happened to me. I got the "Your payment has been declined by your payment provider. Please change your payment method and try again." too. Could you, please look into to this for me. I am pretty keen on getting the Black Friday deal.

Edited by Mnl

Same issue happened to me recently. Decided to purchase another three licenses for Designer, Photo and Publisher.

Unfortunately, I got the same error message right after I correctly entered all the card details and successfully entered 3D Secure verification code.

"Your payment has been declined by your payment provider. Please change your payment method and try again."

But, the thing is: my payment provider didn't declined the payment. It was declined by Serif or their processing gate.

I was on a call with my bank assistant and they confirmed, that transaction looks fine to them and no errors were logged on their side.

In fact, the money are still currently reserved (holded) by Serif or their payment gate for 3 days. Hopefully, I'll get this amount back on my card at some point.

What's going on here, Serif? You can't even properly receive payments.

There's definitely an error or misconfiguration on Affinity store or their payment gate website which incorrectly process some orders.

Already have a couple of emails back and forth with Serif support. They simply said that transaction failed (no idea why) and money should return to me at some point.

Btw, using the same debit card, I successfully purchased a bunch of different software licenses on this week as well as arranged payments for hosting and domain services.

Very disappointing.

• 9 months later...

Same here ,

I was unable to make paymemt via my debit card the error was 

"Your payment has been declined by your payment provider. Please change your payment method and try again."

When i tried PayPal it was just saying processing your order never took me to the payment gateway.

I even rechecked my international paymemt settings with my bank they seemed to be okay ,

Please help solving this issue as i need to purchase  all three of your products as the trial is getting expired in 2 days 

• 2 months later...
On 11/24/2021 at 4:54 PM, Adam said:

Hello @Warren M

Apologies you're having trouble placing an order with us.

I've emailed you directly so we can look into this further for you, and so we can troubleshoot, where necessary.

Thanks for your time,

Adam

Happened again, a year later. Payment declined again. Tried with three cards. International and active. Wondering if this offer is available for Indians.

Hi!

Same here. I'm trying to buy Photo 2.0, but the payment fails with the same message. My payment provider says there are no issues on their side, and as a matter of fact I've used this CC recently without any problem. I've purchased all three v1 products in the past, and other stuff as well, and I think there were no problems then. It seems there's no other way for me to pay, so I can't purchase the new version at all at the moment. Could you please look into this.

Regards

9 hours ago, Geospiri said:

Also having the process window working for far too long while trying to purchase and not able to add  or change credit cart through account details

Thanks in advance

try to use Paypal, that's what worked for me.

Its showing "Your payment has been declined by your payment provider. Please change your payment method and try again."

I tried using paypal too. It keeps on processing. Please help. I am in great need of this software urgently. Pls pls pls help.

I'm having the same problem. Multiple failures with my bank card saying that payment was declined. It wasn't because my bank app notifies me of blocked or failed payments.

Tried PayPal and all I get is a continuous "processing" spinner when trying to confirm payment.

Come on Affinity sort it out I want to give you some money.

I am also having the same problem a number of times. Sent email to Affinity, got a reply from Adam who said to check browser for latest version, I have done, tried different cards which gets me the same message. Made other purchase on other sites no problem at all. I also want to buy the version 2 package but unable to do so, so no doubt I will miss out on the deal before it is sorted. I do want to buy now but also in the future as well as in our present climate who can turn down income.

Please, please serif you need to sort this and for me it has only become a problem since the site revamp. It will be a shame to loose out on such good software and products because people are unable to buy.

Well I finally managed to purchase the universal bundle this morning. Bank card was still not working but went through using PayPal. I'm never keen on using PayPal but It seemed like I had no choice.

I definitely feel that Serif Affinity should be investigating why there are so many people struggling with this issue. My own thoughts are that whatever payment system they are using is not requesting the correct authorisation from my bank. For me any online transaction needs to be authorised in my banking app and those requests were just not happening.

Check you have the latest browser messaging seems that they want to pass the buck to the customer not themselves. I'd tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge all on the latest versions, VPN on and off for each and it just wasn't working.

Good luck to everyone else still trying to buy.

I have the same problem and I can't use PayPal in my country. Also, just 8 months before ı purchased affinity programs and know ı need to pay more to get the upgrade. If I miss This discount ı am not sure that I will use affinity products anymore. 

I am having the same issues with trying to purchase Affinity 2. Tried on 11 november with various cards and different browsers and computers, always got the Payment Declined message. I tried again today 24 november with the same results.

There is no problem with the card according to my bank and the cards have been accepted numerous times.

I emailed customer services about this on 11 november and received a automated reply with a ticket number (#784530) but have not yet received any response to the message, now 13 days!

• 2 months later...