You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save and Save as... dialog has file extension selected as well as the name. [1.10.5.1]

Have just the Name, not the file extension, highlighted in the Save or Save As... dialog.

2082483167_ScreenShot2021-11-11at9_11_57AM.png.1ae8ed93b69b820a19a772cf3f2d1fa3.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• Staff

You're lucky you're not on macOS 12.0.1 - I was just discussing this the other day in the office that there is NO selection in those dialogs now, you have to tab to it or click it! It's apparently fixed in the next macOS update though...

4 hours ago, MattP said:

You're lucky you're not on macOS 12.0.1 - I was just discussing this the other day in the office that there is NO selection in those dialogs now, you have to tab to it or click it! It's apparently fixed in the next macOS update though...

I have seen that behaviour here on the 11.x OS, I think it is an occasional File > Save As... thing. Cannot get it to consistently happen.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.