You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1957 Chevy Corvette Roadster - Affinity Designer Vectors

IsabelAracama

Love this. Absolutely brilliant. So amazing to see what is being achieved in Affinity. Very, Very impressive.

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

As above accolades, this is a brilliant example of what Designer can do in the hands of a master. It's technically accurate to my eye but even more, it's full of surface subtleties that takes it beyond photorealistic. Great job!

That's it. I'm not posting any more. Can't follow this. It's too good. 

haha... thanks, I've checked your work and it is very nice Dan. I will teach you all how to do this if interested. There was a time I didn't know how to do it either, wondering how on earth I could do the same. I thought the others were too good. I am still there for many other fields in my life, so I know very well how you feel.

But : I know with real interest and work you can do it too. Some might get better some not, but the important thing and mindset: probably those who get better simply study/practice more than those who don't. That is the best mindset to get further, and it doesn't even matter if it's totally true or not. What I know is with that belief I get results and without it, probably I wouldn't be so motivated to try harder. 

So keep looking and don't desperate. I was there too once! 

When I have my tuts ready I'll let you all know. And you'll see how much easy it all gets when some things are clearer, not only about the tool, but about how you look at things. I've done workshops before and my students would leave the class at the end with a little piece of artwork they didn't expect they could do before starting. 

Cheers and thanks again :)

What accolades Isabel! Be very proud, of how high you've set that bar.

Myself, Dan and Paolo and the Devs, have been blown away with this. This forum just gets better all the time. 

Dan, your modesty and talent deserve kudos.

Yes please, to a tutorial! B)

peter

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111