You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey, i love AD, but since day 1 i have struggled with print. Im having issues, i could never get 100k black, then i got it buy playing with the pdf settings, now i cant get shadows to export on a pdf. its strange because i configure the settings one way and i CAN export the shadow but NOT achieve 100K, vice versa, when i get it too print 100K, i cannot export drop shadows in the same document. im attaching the affinity file, if anyone can get this exported, with shadows and 100kblack (proper colours/cmyk) i would appreciate it highly, and let me know the export settings and where/what im doing wrong. I work in a marketing agency, the owners have owned print houses, they have 100 years knowledge in print and im not just saying it, they are literally experts ive never heard anyone with even close knowledge in the industry. which makes it even stranger that i cannot get document to print as desired! we have printers in office, outsource work, all the workers are from print houses and repo. to add more to this, ive also uploaded my export settings on how i achieve 100k black, but sing these settings i cannot export shadows. when i get the shadow but no 100k, i just use 'press ready' and alter nothing, but like i say, that doesnt carry the 100kblack. the document is set up 100% correct - (there is no 100k black in use on this document EXCEPT the example square on art-board 'proof'

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15.10.10.png

LJmykar.afdesign