You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Registering the 4 bonuses

Cliquez sur ENREGISTRER et suivez les instructions. Une fois enregistré, vous aurez accès aux extras.

Ali 🙂

Hobby photographer.
Running Affinity Suite V2 on Windows 11 17" HP Envy i7 (8th Gen) & Windows 11 MS Surface Go 3 alongside MS365 (Insider Beta Channel).

59 minutes ago, François Tiano said:

Merci pour votre réponse, mais dans mon premier message j’explique justement que quand je clique sur enregistrer ça mouline et il ne se passe rien, tout le problème est là...

Your first message (in this thread) was empty. Perhaps you need to try posting it again?

Also, I do not think that there is a "Save" operation associated with Registering, which is what you mentioned in the topic title, and what you showed in your screenshot above.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

dans mon premier message

... ce qui est tout à fait vide ... ;)

16 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

do not think that there is a "Save" operation associated with Registering,

Nothing in the thread title about saving, as far as I can see.

1 hour ago, François Tiano said:

quand je clique sur enregistrer ça mouline et il ne se passe rien

Rien du tout?

Ali 🙂

Hobby photographer.
Running Affinity Suite V2 on Windows 11 17" HP Envy i7 (8th Gen) & Windows 11 MS Surface Go 3 alongside MS365 (Insider Beta Channel).

walt.farrell,

I don’t understand why my first message disappeared.

I explain again.

I purchased an Affinity Photo licence after the trial period, the registration went well, however, I have a problem registering the 4 bonuses, indeed, when I click on « Register », the « Please wait »

endlessly turns.

I don’t understand too why I have to register again because I have already registered when downloading the trial version.

7 hours ago, François Tiano said:

I don’t understand too why I have to register again because I have already registered when downloading the trial version.

You probably have to register again because it is a different application, retail vs trial. But you could try clicking the Sign-in link instead of the Register link. Beyond that I have no idea other than trying an application Reset.

Note that an application Reset may remove any brushes, styles, etc. that you may have added, so you would need to back the up first. But once you've done that, to do the Reset:

1. Press the Ctrl key and keep it pressed until step 4.
  2. Click on the application to start it.
  3. Wait for the Clear User Data dialog. On my Windows system I need to watch for the application icon to appear in the Task Bar, and then click on that icon.
  4. When you have the Clear User Data dialog, release the Ctrl key.
  5. Leave the first 3 items checked, and press the Clear button.

With luck that will resolve your registration problem.  If it doesn't, @SFurniss may have more suggestions.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

23 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

Also, I do not think that there is a "Save" operation associated with Registering, which is what you mentioned in the topic title, and what you showed in your screenshot above.

I don't know much French but I think the problem may be that Google translates "enregistrer" as "save", but "enregistrer votre" as "register your".

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

walt.farrell

I have the same problem with the sign-in-link.

I don’t realy want to do a reset without being sure of the result.

It looks like the application is unable to connect to the server.

I live in Thailand, may be my IP is denied.

I give up, I will not install these bonuses applications.

Thank you so much.

PaulEC

«  Enregistrer » means « Register »

When you skip the registration, and the application starts, do you get the Welcome screen with the various ads for the other applications and the workbooks?

-- Walt
PC:

walt.farrell

I am not sure to understand what you are asking me, so I set Affinity in English, it will be easier.

When I start the application, I don’t have the welcome screen, but when I click on my icon account I have a screen with « Register your app » and the 4 bonuses, but it is impossible to register.

Screenshot (4).png

Please go beyond that, by clicking "Remind me later". you should next see the Welcome screen. What does it look like? Can you give us a screenshot?

Also, what release of Windows are you running, and do you have any Firewall software active?

-- Walt
PC:

walt.farrel

Thank you for your help

When I click « Remind me later » I don’t have the welcome screen after and when I restart the appli I no longer have the « Register your appli » with the 4 bonuses nor the « Welcom screen »

If I want to see again « Register your appli » I have to click on « My account » icon top right or on « Help » My account.

It is the same problem if I click on « Register now » or on « Already registered ? Sign in now »

It is a new computer.

Dell 7780 all in one

Processor intel i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHZ

SSD 1 TB WD Blue SN550

32 GB Ram Kingston Fury

Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1288 64-bit operating system X64-based processor

Antivirus Esset Internet Security.

If there was a problem with the firewall there would be a message asking for my authorization.

I don’t want to test by disabling the firewall

9 hours ago, François Tiano said:

When I click « Remind me later » I don’t have the welcome screen after and when I restart the appli I no longer have the « Register your appli » with the 4 bonuses nor the « Welcom screen »

If you don't have the Welcome Screen at all you may have turned it off. I think, in that case, you can access it via the Help menu to see if it is working properly.

If you have it, but it is empty (no ads for the other products) then you have a general problem with the application accessing the Serif servers. In that case, your Antivirus program or OS might have a firewall that is preventing access. I don't know your firewall software, of course, but often then simply deny access and do not ask for authorization, so it might be good to go in and look at its logs and check what settings it has for the Affinity programs.

-- Walt
PC:

walt.farrell

Thank you again for your help.

I did what you told me and the good news is that I can access to the Welcom screen via the Help menu.

The Welcom screen is not empty, I can see a lot of products and I also can access directly to this forum, so this means I have access to the Affinity server.

I also checked the firewall history and no address has been locked.

Interesting. I'm not sure what that means, but perhaps someone from Serif will know.

-- Walt
PC:

Hello @François Tiano

Apologies for the delay in replying to you. I think we need to look into this further for you, since the issue you are experiencing shouldn't happen.

I can certainly help further, and if I need to forward onto a colleague, I certainly can do this for you. I've sent you an email for you to respond to. Would you be able to continue troubleshooting from this point via email?

Thanks,

Adam