ronnyb

Font size not displayed when multiple text boxes selected

All the text boxes have the same font and size. On the tool bar the size is not shown. But when I use the Character panel it shows up...

Also, it would be GREAT if like in Illustrator or Photoshop, once I click inside the text size box, if I use the up or down arrows on the keyboard, the text size increases or decreases by one point, or if I hold Shift key down, it increases or decreases by 10 points. Keep up the great work, the app rocks!

post-1105-0-09893900-1412435849_thumb.png

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

well, maybe it's because they have different sizes, so that's why there's no entry displayed...

that's when i select the text layers while working with the text tool.

when selecting several text layers with the move tool, the place to entry the size, disappear.

All the text boxes have the same font and size. On the tool bar the size is not shown. But when I use the Character panel it shows up...

Also, it would be GREAT if like in Illustrator or Photoshop, once I click inside the text size box, if I use the up or down arrows on the keyboard, the text size increases or decreases by one point, or if I hold Shift key down, it increases or decreases by 10 points. Keep up the great work, the app rocks!

I think the font sizes will be different in one of the text objects. The Character panel will show the first text size but the context bar doesn't. I guess they should be the same but I will check with our text guy.