You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sky Replacement

Allsop

I do not know whether ir not this is the right place for this but here goes! Anyone know if there is an easy way to replace a sky in Affinity or if there is a plugin available that will help do it? Cheers.

It is all part of the rich tapestry of life.

• 4 years later...

Sky replacement in Affinity is straight forward, and covered above, but just seen the Sky replacement option in the new version 22 of photoshop, which I have to say is impressive, would be a good productivity tool in affinity. Does anyone know if a feature like this or better is planned for Affinity Photo?

On 10/22/2020 at 10:45 AM, George-Gele said:

Sky replacement in Affinity is straight forward, and covered above, but just seen the Sky replacement option in the new version 22 of photoshop, which I have to say is impressive, would be a good productivity tool in affinity. Does anyone know if a feature like this or better is planned for Affinity Photo?

I'd imagine unlikely in the near term.  Nothing like this in the beta so far.

As for plugins, luminar 4 works in affinity as a plugin and can do the same kind of thing, they were first to market with one that really worked.   Upcoming Luminary AI suggests it will work even better than either since it will handle water reflection.

Hopefully Affinity will follow suit.