You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.10.3 There are still 3 more serious problems

The latest upgrade to 1.10.3, there are still 2 problems.

1. the text tool cursor is only able to move the cursor horizontally, the upper and lower fishing village is still unable to move, I hope to continue to improve (designer and photo have the same problem).

2. in the text tool to select the English paragraph, enter the right toolbar, select the text size adjustment, and then select the spacing, select the paragraph spacing, the software will immediately crash, I have repeated many times, the results are the same. photo has not been tested.

3. Chinese input the first letter will still be swallowed, you need to repeat the first character once to continue to enter correctly.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @Feng. :)

I presume this thread is also yours:

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/151443-1103-there-are-still-3-more-serious-problems/

20 minutes ago, Feng said:

the upper and lower fishing village is still unable to move

There is clearly a translation failure here! I am quite sure that ‘fishing village’ ( 渔村 ) isn’t what you really meant.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Hi Feng,

Thanks for letting us know - we do have both Issue 1 and 2 logged with development to be fixed. With regards to Issue 3 are you using ZhuYin input on a magic keyboard? It sounds like you're also seeing this problem listed here:

If so then we do also have that logged with development as well.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.