Affinity Publisher Customer Beta - 1.10.2.1187

• Staff

Purpose: Fixes
Requirements: Purchased Affinity Publisher
Mac App Store: Not Submitted
Download: Download
Auto-update: Not Available

---

We are pleased to announce that Affinity Publisher Customer Beta 1.10.2.1187 is now available as a download from the link above.

If this is your first time using a customer beta of an Affinity app, it’s worth noting that the beta will install as a separate app - alongside your store version. They will not interfere with each other at all and you can continue to use the store version for critical work without worry.

This beta is an incremental update to the 1.10.1 version recently released to all customers. We recommend that you use this beta in preference to the release version if you are affected by any of the issues listed below.

---

Fixes and Updates

• Fixed document with 'Save History' failing to save after promoting a Group to a Layer.
  • Fixed PSD import of Linear Burn blend mode being imported as Multiply.
  • Vector import (SVG, IDML etc) can be created at incorrect size.
  • Space incorrectly gets added to text on clipboard if you double click a word to highlight.
  • Fixed bug when deleting multiple pinned objects at the same time.
  • Other assorted small fixes.

Previous Beta Release Notes

---

To be notified about all future Mac beta updates, please follow this notification thread 

To be notified when this Publisher update comes out of beta and is fully released to all Publisher customers, please follow this thread

• 4 weeks later...

hi, could not activate the beta although I have the App Store version installed it keeps asking for a key also after I reinstalled it form the store. the reason I wanted to test the beta is because with the latest store version it seems bleed is added to the page size on pdf export and so it is rejected by my online print service. 

• Staff
4 hours ago, csp said:

hi, could not activate the beta although I have the App Store version installed it keeps asking for a key also after I reinstalled it form the store. the reason I wanted to test the beta is because with the latest store version it seems bleed is added to the page size on pdf export and so it is rejected by my online print service. 

Sorry, but this older beta will not recognise any Mac App Store releases that can after it.

Nothing has changed in this area that I know of and I suggest you post your findings in the questions forum and see if we can replicate or if it is an export setting that needs changing.

If you want to confirm whether this actually is a regression you can try any of these Affinity Store release builds (on a 10 day trial basis).

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

3 hours ago, csp said:

Whether Bleed is included, or not, should be a function of the Export settings you choose. Perhaps you're using a different PDF Preset now, or perhaps your More... options are set differently. 

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.