You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fonts

Hello!

Thank you for the new beta :)
I have a question to the developers it is possible to fix the 10 fonts that they do not move and do not disappear when you scroll, and the rest moved to search for text. When used fonts are always on top of it is very convenient when working.
And one more question, I asked him earlier in other posts, whether the planned Russian translation?

Thanks for the reply, Tatiana.

post-15790-0-79129300-1448107506_thumb.jpg

As far as I know this is standard OS behavior. In all other applications I’ve used (e. g. Fireworks or LibreOffice) it’s the same. However, this could still be improved in Affinity to always show the recent fonts. Currently the font list starts up somewhere in the middle and one has to scroll to the top first to access the recent fonts. The recent fonts should always be visible right away when bringing up the list.

That's why I asked the developers it is possible to fix the top of the top ten fonts, it is in CorelDraw used fonts are always on top, even when scrolling is best used in the allocation Illustrator font click the right mouse button in the window have recently used fonts. The Affinity designer and the photo it is not, to see what fonts were used, had to go back up to the beginning of the font list.

Tatyana.

It’s weekend now and I suppose none of the developers are working right now. You have to be a little more patient. Also, I’ve read somewhere that feature requests are usually noticed and considered even though the staff might not reply to threads being made here. So, again, just be patient and see what’s going to happen. It won’t happen from one second to the next, though.