You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Vector brushes for fashion designer?

Hey!

I'm new to Affinity Designer. Normally I used Adobe Illustrator, but now I switched to Affinity due to the absurd subscription plans for Adobe...

I design clothes, so I'm looking for a library of vector brushes that can be used for fashion design. More specifically, I am looking for vector zippers.

Anyone know where I can download or buy fashion vector brushes for Affinity Designer?

Welcome to the forums @FREDERIK DIAMOND

Did you try searching the forums for “fashion” (without the quotes)?
I did and I got various results which look like they might be relevant.

Note: Most of the ‘fancy’ brushes in the Affinity applications are raster brushes – vector brushes are (mostly) rasters painted along a vector.

Here are some "vector" brushes, zippers, stitches.

I downloaded them a long time ago from the "Resources" section of the forum, but I cannot find them anymore so I can't send you a link.
They are NOT pure vector as GarryP already mentioned.
Please post a "Thank you" to the now anonymous maker of these brushes.

WARNING: I searched for "Fashion" in the Resources section and ended up at a Post that had Fashion brushes available.
There were a lot of replies that mentioned a faulty or no link.
Do NOT click the link that is available. You'll get a warning (Safari) that the link is no longer valid and is unsafe to visit.

Fashion Brushes.afbrushes Stitch-brush.afbrushes

@catlover You might want to be wary of re-sharing other people’s stuff, especially if the original cannot still be accessed.
Maybe the original sharer didn’t have the rights to share it.
Maybe they are now selling it and it’s not available for free any more.
Maybe plenty of other reasons.
Generally, it’s best to not re-share work that isn’t your own unless you can be certain that it’s still legal to do so.