You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.3.5.10)

The Auto functions are still available in Affinity Photo, but maybe just hidden. Should that be the case, you can choose View > Customise Toolbar … and drag them back to the main toolbar. But I fear you were talking about the Photos extension … as I see from your other thread …  :)

The Auto functions are still available in Affinity Photo, but maybe just hidden. Should that be the case, you can choose View > Customise Toolbar … and drag them back to the main toolbar. But I fear you were talking about the Photos extension … as I see from your other thread …  :)

Yeah I believe this is about Apple Photos extension, I have the same wish, getting back these auto functions which are much more efficient than those from Apple Photos.

Yeah I believe this is about Apple Photos extension, I have the same wish, getting back these auto functions which are much more efficient than those from Apple Photos.

Yes, I meant to ask about the Photos extensions in the previous Affinity Beta - sorry I wasn't clear.  I hope they can be added back despite the more sophisticated additions provided

• 2 years later...

This beta will not run on my Mac Pro  When launched, it says I need a retail version installed and opens the webpage for the app, however I have the App Store purchased version installed and at the latest version.

Any Idea why it won't run and how to get it to?

Thanks,

Clyde

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.