You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity TV - Beta Testers Required!

Andy Somerfield

Good to hear from you Ronnie, you must be keeping busy these days. Playing too many of those games perhaps ;-)

Retro! Thank,s man...here I thought I was forgotten. Yeah I've been so busy which is a good thing. I have some  new stuff I'm working on. I hoping to share in Q1, but I need to get through the holiday and travel. heading to Switzerland for the Christmas. Man, I wish I had time to play some games. I got a stack I bought sitting by my ps3  that I have not had a chance toplay and now there a PS4 out lol.

I would have preferred a channel like adobe has on http://www.twitch.tv. Free and accessible via all the non Apple Tv specific devices. That is a huge  market space that untapped by many and has huge potential.

The Affinity videos are all available on Vimeo. The Apple TV app for the 4th Generation model is a very nice addition, but I previous watched them on my Apple TV using the Vimeo app, my Vimeo account and Airplay. Presumably, Vimeo works on all modern devices, including Android and others, including the iPad and iPhone. This is how I learned how to make selections.  :)

• 1 month later...

I love the idea! I just switched from CS3 to Affinity Designer & Photo because I bought a new MacBook and didn't want to pay 60 euro a month for an application I use now and then for personal use. I love the tutorial videos because it's a big step from CS3 to the most recent software. I have a new ATV so if you guys are still searching for beta testers I would love to be one. 

I'm looking forward to Affinity Publisher because I still have to keep my old MacBook to use InDesign right now. 

Gr

Brecht