You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm just starting to design a few brochures for a project and I have Affinity Designer, Publisher & Photo to work with.

I'm looking to add hyperlinks from some logos in my documents which will take users to specific website addresses when viewing the finished brochures as PDF documents. eg. click on a Facebook or Twitter icon within the PDF to provide a direct link to a specific Facebook page or a Twitter account.

I can only see options for hyperlinks from text in Affinity Publisher and nothing to do with hyperlinks in Designer. Can't believe I'm the only one to have hit this challenge. Am I missing something obvious ? is it that Publisher and / or Designer don't have this capability ??

11 minutes ago, WoodChip said:

I can only see options for hyperlinks from text in Affinity Publisher and nothing to do with hyperlinks in Designer. Can't believe I'm the only one to have hit this challenge. Am I missing something obvious ? is it that Publisher and / or Designer don't have this capability ??

Publisher has them. Photo and Designer do not. However you can open a Designer document in Publisher and add them or use Photo or Designer to edit a Publisher document.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

2 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

Publisher has them. Photo and Designer do not. However you can open a Designer document in Publisher and add them or use Photo or Designer to edit a Publisher document.

Thanks for your response Old Bruce. As mentioned in my original post I can do hyperlinks in Publisher from a piece of text but can't see an option to implement a hyperlink from an image.

Use the Move tool to select the 'image' and then use the hyperlinks panel to add a hyperlink to that.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.